What is the most inspiring thing I’ve ever said to you?
"Don’t be an idiot." Changed my life.
- alabe - seriously the most accurate horoscope ever. you can roll your eyes but look at your birth chart/all the other shit it has on there and you will be shocked at how accurate it is
- lumosity - a great place to brain train. it really does help!
- superbetter - a place to track your goals and to help you fight depression/eds/anxiety/injury with power packs that give you ‘quests’ to accomplish your goals. seriously a great, great website
- lifehack - yeah lol lifehacks but seriously my life has improved ridiculously since discovering lifehacks
- cognifit - a lamer version of lumosity but with unlimited training time (for free) but it also helps loads!
- comfortspot - an amazing place to vent and let out your problems, anonymously and get ‘comfort’ from other people. you can even provide comfort for others! it makes you feel so, so good on both ends
- sparkpeople - a great weight loss website that gives you your OWN meal plan (for free) and allows you to track things like your weight, measurement, daily energy, and gives you customized goals such as: giving up fastfood meal per week, etc.
- slimkicker - so accurate in the way it counts calories and it doesn’t limit you too much or make you feel guilty for going over any ‘limits’ and it comes with custom challenges and workout plans!
- stumbleupon - an even better version of lifehacks, it’s not just for lols it’s great for finding self improvement sites and other really cool shit
- duolingo - a fucking amazing language learning site and it’s addicting and it’s fun.
- khanacademy - literally the one math learning website that makes you NOT feel stupid
- sparknotes - great for acing tests on books you didnt read
- mathway - basically solves any problem you give it. albeit without work but at least you get the answer
- calm - this is my shit a great way to meditate and awesome background noise for studying/relaxing/whatever
- rainymood - p sure tumblr knows what this is
- quizlet - my g when it comes to studying
- spreeder - improves speed reading for better comprehension
- studygs - basically learning about learning and it’s a life saver let me tell you
- blogilates - another great weight loss website because cassie’s videos are ALL on youtube and she’s so encouraging and fun and she doesnt fat shame, imo, which is great and you will love her
- isidewith - if you think youre a strong 100% liberal think again. this site actually provides you with several political opinions, relevant right now and asks your opinions and gives you feedback on what parties coincide with your opinion
- whatthehellshouldiwatchonnetflix - not really customized but it’s better than just browsing netflix aimlessly
- futureme - truly an inspirational website if you love seeing how far you have come. YOU WRITE LETTERS TO YOUR FUTURE SELF HOW COOL IS THAT
- grade calculator - basically figuring out how much you can bullshit a final exam
- psych textbook - if you love psychology (like me) this is great. this dude wrote a bunch of textbooks, put them online and hes an actual teacher too so it’s legit. he’s funny as fuck and the textbook isn’t written so you can’t keep up, it’s very simple
A fun fact about me is that I am obsessed with Disney teen/pop star/boy band AUs (as well as serial killer AUs and Hunger Games AUs and Westeros AUs), and if there isn’t one in any given fandom, I get really agitated and start figuring out what it would look like if I wrote it. The more unlikely/inappropriate for the canon, the more I love them. Can I talk about my West Wing one? I’m going to do that.
- Anyway, yes, Josh and Sam and Toby and Charlie and Will are in a ridiculous boy band called Fifth Edition. It’s a bad name. Everyone knows.
- Sam is the hot one who has sex scandals and gets put in fake publicity relationships with movie stars, Josh is the “bad boy” who is actually just a rational person without a filter, Toby is the “mysterious” one who doesn’t really give a shit, Charlie is the token dreamy black guy, and Will is the one who appeals to tween girls who get bullied a lot.
- Josh gets in trouble with One Million Moms after going off on a rant in an interview about why purity rings and enforced standards of female chastity are bullshit, and deeply endears himself to internet feminism at large. He ends up falling for super wholesome Disney starlet Donnatella Moss, who ends up as the opening act on their stadium tour, but when they finally start openly dating she gets so many death threats from insane Twitter tweens that it kind of drives her away. BUT THEIR LOVE IS TRUE AND IT WILL ENDURE.
- There’s a large contingent of fangirls who think that Zoey Bartlet does not exist and is a persona created by management (i.e. her dad) to distract the world from Will and Charlie’s secret relationship (which is not actually a thing, but Chill shippers are bananacakes). Even more intense are the ship wars between the contingents batting for Josh/Sam and Sam/Toby. It is generally accepted by almost everyone on the #fifthaddiction Tumblr tag that Josh and Sam were a thing during the early days of the band but then they broke up and everybody thinks Josh is super put out by Sam’s publicity relationships but actually, he doesn’t really care that much.
- Sam dates country-pop crossover star Ainsley Hayes and becomes the thinly veiled subject of many songs on her next album, most of which invoke sailboats (because they were papped sailing one time). Also, one time he slept with a hooker who sold photos of him to the tabloids and everyone on the internet lost their minds for a few days (but there’s also the tinhatters who insist that the photos were leaked intentionally to dispel all those gay-stuff rumors for good, because those people have apparently never heard of bisexuality or something). #JustSamSeabornThings
- Toby is in a super secret relationship with CJ Cregg, the star of that huge YA dystopian franchise and the most giffed actress on the internet, and management pressures them to go public with it, but they’re all, “Um, respect our privacy?” but it gets leaked after CJ gets her phone stolen at the airport and there is hell 2 pay. Words cannot express how little of a shit he gives about being in a boy band and he’s really just in it to make a ton of money and peace out.
- Will doesn’t really do much and there’s a rumor that he doesn’t even actually sing, and everyone in the fandom calls him “Fifth Addition” because he was, like, a last-minute addition to the group because Jed and Leo thought they were missing a key demographic (dorky girls). He also is by far the worst dancer in the entire band. But he’s the most interactive with the fandom through Twitter and stuff, so he’s got that going for him.
Is that it? I think that’s it. I will never write this because it’s ridiculous but I keep daydreaming about it so there you go. I am sorry.
You know what the worst part about this is? It’s the party they’re having in the West Wing right now at my expense. They like to win, and then they like to gloat.
I’m sure you’re wrong. There are very serious men and women at the White House. There’s no cause to gloat.
This is honestly the best poster I have found in a while supporting breast cancer awareness. I am honestly so sick of seeing, “set the tatas free” and “save the boobies”. There is no reason in hell a life threatening, life ruining disease should be sexualized. “Don’t wear a bra day,” go fuck yourselves. You’re not saving a pair of tits, you’re saving the entire package: mind, body, and soul included. Women are not just a pair of breasts.
Wanna enjoy halloween movies without the gore? This list is for you.
The Corpse Bride
Don’t Look Under The Bed
Scooby Doo 2
Mad Monster Party
The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Worst Witch
Halloween Town 2
Halloween Town High
Return to Halloween Town
The Addams Family
Little Shop of Horrors
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
The Haunted Mansion
The Little Vampire